This is what a real hunter’s wife profile picture should look like …
Did you notice …
Because I’m guessing real wives of hunters can cook a mean venison. Or boar. Or bear. Or squirrel …
But me …
- I would never touch a squirrel
- Or pluck the hairs off a squirrel
- Or shave the hair off a squirrel
- However you get the hair off a squirrel
- Or bop it in the head with the rolling pin
- Or flour a squirrel
- Or fry a squirrel
- Or chop it’s head off
- Or use it’s tail for a hat
- Or mink wrap
But I think I might just have to rock this profile picture for awhile on my Facebook page.
Have a wonderful weekend all!!!
And if you’re not one to just order a darn pizza and are looking for wild game recipes ~ visit Jodi Smith’s ~ Wild Kitchen
And thank you to Stacey Huston ~ A Focus in the Wild ~ for the cropping dangling squirrel image.